The MXC630 Portable Conference Unit powers effective decision-making with integrated voting controls. An integrated ID card reader allows standard NFC cards to be used to identify attendees by name or control access. The built-in loudspeaker makes it easy to hear other talkers and external audio sources, and the 3.5mm headphone jack provides comfortable listening to interpretation channels.
- Integrated buttons for voting, polling, or attendance checks
- Can be used by chairman or delegate
- NFC ID card reader allows attendee identification
- Speak and mute/function buttons with Braille imprinting for visually-impaired users
- Built-in loudspeaker mutes automatically when microphone is activated
- 3.5mm headphone jack with volume control and channel selector
- Compatible with MXC-series gooseneck microphones
The MXC630 Portable Conference Unit powers effective decision-making with integrated voting controls. It complements contemporary or historic meeting spaces, and can be used by a chairman or a delegate with the Microflex Complete Digital Conference System.
The MXC630 features five voting buttons that enable the user to participate in 3-button or 5-button voting or polling sessions and attendance checks initiated by the chairman. The integrated ID card reader allows standard NFC cards to be used to identify attendees by name, regardless of where they sit. With optional conference management software, system access, speech time, or other privileges can be limited for each participant as appropriate.
The Speak button and programmable function button provides tactile feedback when pressed, and surrounding LED’s illuminate to indicate microphone status. The area immediately below the microphone and function buttons includes Braille imprinting for visually-impaired users. The built-in loudspeaker and dual 3.5mm headphone jacks provide comfortable listening to the floor audio or interpretation channels.
The 10-pin modular microphone connector accommodates MXC-series gooseneck microphones and can be locked to prevent unauthorized removal. The MXC630 connects to the DIS-CCU central control unit using shielded CAT5e network cables. One cable carries both audio and control signals and delivers power to the conference unit.
Cerca questo prodotto
Cerca questo prodotto
Ulteriori specifiche tecniche
- Frequency Response (microphone input): 20 Hz – 16 kHz (+0.5/-3 dB)
- Frequency Response (loudspeaker): 200 Hz – 16 kHz (+0.5/-10 dB)
- Microphone Input: 10-pin modular connector, lockable
- Headphone Output: 3.5mm stereo female
- DCS-LAN connection: Two RJ45
- Power Consumption: 3.66 W maximum