The MXC615 Portable Conference Unit provides clear sound and intuitive control for meetings and conferences when used by a chairman, a single delegate, or shared by two delegates*. Microphone controls are easily accessible and provide clear indication of microphone status. The built-in loudspeaker makes it easy to hear other talkers and external audio sources, and dual 3.5mm headphone jacks provide comfortable listening to interpretation channels.
- Can be used by chairman, delegate, or shared by two delegates (firmware update required)
- Speak and mute/function buttons with LED status indicators
- Built-in loudspeaker mutes automatically when microphone is activated
- Dual 3.5mm headphone jacks with individual volume controls and channel selectors
- Compatible with MXC-series gooseneck microphones
The MXC615 Portable Conference Unit provides clear sound and intuitive control for meetings and conferences and complements both contemporary and historic meeting spaces. The MXC615 can be used by a chairman, a single delegate, or shared by two delegates* with the Microflex Complete Digital Conference System.
The Speak button provides tactile feedback when pressed, and a surrounding LED illuminates to indicate whether the user’s microphone is active, waiting to speak, or muted. An adjacent programmable function button can be assigned as a Mute or Reply button when used by a delegate, or a Mute All, Reply, or Next On button when used by a chairman.
The built-in loudspeaker makes it easy to hear other talkers and external audio sources and mutes automatically when the microphone is activated. Dual 3.5mm headphone jacks with individual volume controls and channel selectors provide comfortable listening to interpretation channels or the floor audio through headphones or earphones.
The 10-pin modular microphone connector accommodates MXC-series gooseneck microphones and can be locked to prevent unauthorized removal.
The MXC615 connects to the DIS-CCU central control unit using shielded CAT5e network cables. One cable carries both audio and control signals and delivers power to the conference unit. The unit can be placed on a table for temporary use or permanently attached.
*Dual Delegate operation requires a firmware update.
Cerca questo prodotto
Cerca questo prodotto
Ulteriori specifiche tecniche
- Frequency Response (microphone input): 20 Hz – 16 kHz (+0.5/-3 dB)
- Frequency Response (loudspeaker): 200 Hz – 16 kHz (+0.5/-10 dB)
- Microphone Input: 10-pin modular connector, lockable
- Headphone Output: Two 3.5mm stereo female
- DCS-LAN connection: Two RJ45
- Power Consumption: 2.81 W maximum